DENVER, July 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PDC Energy, Inc. ("PDC" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:PDCE) today announced plans to host a conference call with investors to discuss second quarter 2013 results. Conference call materials will be available on the Company's website, www.pdce.com, at the time of the call.
|Conference Call and Webcast:|
|Date/Time: Thursday, August 1, 2013, 11:00 a.m. ET|
|Webcast available at: www.pdce.com|
|Domestic (toll free): 877-312-5520|
|Conference ID: 87840390|
|Domestic (toll free): 855-859-2056|
|Conference ID: 87840390|
|A replay of the call will be available for six months on PDC's website at www.pdce.com .|
The Company plans to issue its 2013 second quarter news release before market open on Thursday, August 1, 2013.
Upcoming Investor PresentationPDC management is currently scheduled to present at the EnerCom Oil and Gas Conference in Denver, Colorado on Tuesday, August 13, 2013, at 3:10pm MT. Please see PDC's website at www.pdce.com for full details. The related slide presentation is expected to be available on the Company's website immediately prior to the event. About PDC Energy PDC Energy is a domestic independent energy company engaged in the exploration, development and production of crude oil, NGLs and natural gas. Its operations are focused primarily in the liquids-rich Wattenberg Field of Colorado, including the horizontal Niobrara and Codell plays, the Utica Shale in Ohio and the Marcellus Shale development in West Virginia. PDC is included in the S&P SmallCap 600 Index and the Russell 3000 Index of Companies.
CONTACT: Michael Edwards Senior Director Investor Relations 303-860-5820 email@example.com Marti Dowling Manager Investor Relations 303-831-3926 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV