SUGAR LAND, Texas, July 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Arabian American Development Co. (NYSE: ARSD) announced today that Nicholas Carter, CEO of Arabian American Development, will be presenting at the AFund Triple Gold Summer Conference on Tuesday, July 16th at the Princeton Club, 15 West 43rd Street, New York City.
About Arabian American Development Company (ARSD)ARSD owns and operates a petrochemical facility located in southeast Texas which specializes in high purity petrochemical solvents and other solvent type manufacturing. The Company is also the original developer and a 35% owner of Al Masane Al Kobra Mining Co., a Saudi Arabian joint stock company. Company Contact: Nick Carter, President and Chief Executive Officer(409) 385-8300 email@example.com Investor Relations Contact: Kim Rogers-Carrete, PrincipalGenesis Select(303) 415-0200 firstname.lastname@example.orgGenesis Select Corp.3800 Arapahoe Ave. Boulder, CO Or Matthew Selinger, PrincipalGenesis Select(303) 415-0200 email@example.comGenesis Select Corp.3800 Arapahoe Ave. Boulder, CO SOURCE Arabian American Development Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV