ATLANTA, July 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- First came "Tasty" in orange, and now there's "Double Awesomeness" in red. Following an online launch over the Fourth of July holiday week, Kill Cliff ™, makers of the nation's leading line of recovery drinks, has begun shipping to retail its first new flavor: Double Awesomeness.
With all the same attributes as Kill Cliff's original orange flavor -- including only 15 calories, only 25mg's of caffeine, no sugar, gluten-free and all the same natural anti-inflammatory supporting ingredients -- Double Awesomeness is naturally sweetened for "anti-artificial" consumers.
Available now at KillCliff.com, Double Awesomeness will reach GNC store shelves later this month where it will be available exclusively at retail in 12oz. Rexam SLEEK® cans and in four-packs through the rest of this summer."It's really simple; we asked ourselves, 'How can we achieve a greater level of liquid awesomeness in this lovely 12oz. SLEEK can from our friends at Rexam,'" Kill Cliff Founder Todd Ehrlich said. "At the risk of overwhelming our loyal patrons, we all agreed: DOUBLE IT. I wouldn't say it's twice as nice as the Tasty, just 'different.'" First among consumers to sample Double Awesomeness will be those in the CrossFit affiliate community. Kill Cliff supports CrossFit affiliates nationwide and will be a vendor at the 2013 Reebok CrossFit Games on July 22-28 in Carson, Calif., where the Kill Cliff team will be sampling and selling recovery drinks and brand merchandise to legions of hard-charging fans. Kill Cliff's recovery drink formula is based on the theory that reducing inflammation is an integral part of recovering from strenuous exercise and physical exertion. Each 12oz. can contains a proprietary mix of natural, gluten-free recovery-supporting ingredients including enzymes, green tea extract, ginger root, and milk thistle among other functional ingredients.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV