Sanderson Farms, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAFM) today announced that management will host an investor conference to be held October 17-18, 2013, at The Hotel Monteleone in New Orleans, Louisiana.
The investor presentation and Q&A session will be led by Joe F. Sanderson, Jr., chairman and chief executive officer, with additional comments from industry experts and the Company’s management team. The presentation will begin at approximately 8:00 a.m. Central Time on Friday, October 18, 2013, and will be available to investors via a live audio webcast. The Company will also host a dinner for conference participants on Thursday night, October 17, 2013. A link to the broadcast will be posted on the investor relations section of the Company’s website, www.sandersonfarms.com, and a replay will be available for 30 days.
Further details about the conference schedule, agenda and travel information will also be posted at the investor relations section of the Company’s website, www.sandersonfarms.com.
Sanderson Farms, Inc. is engaged in the production, processing, marketing and distribution of fresh and frozen chicken and other prepared food items. Its shares trade on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol SAFM.SAFM-G
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV