4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: EME, MFA, ROP, YUM
Tomorrow, July 10, 2013, 9 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.5% to 10.8%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:EMCOR Group (NYSE:EME) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 6 cents per share. At a price of $41.84 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.6%.The average volume for EMCOR Group has been 299,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. EMCOR Group has a market cap of $2.8 billion and is part of the materials & construction industry. Shares are up 19.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. EMCOR Group, Inc. provides electrical and mechanical construction, and facilities services primarily to commercial, industrial, utility, and institutional customers in the United States, the United Kingdom, and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.86.TheStreet Ratings rates EMCOR Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. You can view the full EMCOR Group Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV