Fresh Market Inc. Stock Upgraded (TFM)
- TFM's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 3.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 12.9%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- FRESH MARKET INC has improved earnings per share by 15.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, FRESH MARKET INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.34 versus $1.07 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.56 versus $1.34).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Food & Staples Retailing industry average. The net income increased by 14.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $19.27 million to $22.12 million.
- 35.28% is the gross profit margin for FRESH MARKET INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 6.03% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $45.90 million or 28.91% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -9.14%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts