NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Concur Technologies (Nasdaq:CNQR) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $84.93, above its previous 52-week high of $84.86 with 14,904 shares traded as of 9:31 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 568,800 shares over the past 30 days. Concur has a market cap of $4.68 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 24.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Concur Technologies, Inc. provides integrated travel and expense management solutions for companies of various industries, sizes, and geographies worldwide.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Latest Headlines about CNQR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV