SUNNYVALE, Calif., July 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Meru Networks, Inc., (NASDAQ: MERU), a leader in mobile access and virtualized Wi-Fi solutions, today announced that the company will report its second quarter 2013 financial results on Tuesday, July 30, 2013.
Meru's management will host a conference call to discuss the company's second quarter 2013 financial results on the same day at 2:00 pm PT ( 5:00 pm ET).
Individuals interested in listening to the conference call may do so by dialing (877) 852-2926 for domestic callers and (253) 237-1123 for international callers. The conference ID for the call is 15703565.The live and archived webcast of the financial results conference call will also be available at the investor relations section of Meru's website at http://investors.merunetworks.com. About Meru NetworksMeru Networks (NASDAQ: MERU) is a market leader in the development of mobile access and virtualized Wi-Fi solutions. Meru's Mobile FLEX wireless architecture addresses the ever-growing need for higher bandwidth and higher client densities. The Meru Identity Manager solution greatly simplifies secure device onboarding and the company's unique Context-aware Application Layers (CALs) enable dedicated channel assignments for specific applications, devices and usage scenarios. Meru customers include Fortune 500 businesses as well as leaders in education, healthcare and hospitality. Founded in 2002, Meru is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with operations in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Japan. Visit www.merunetworks.com or call (408) 215-5300 for more information. Investors contact: Steve PaskoMarket Street Partners(415) 445-3238 email@example.com SOURCE Meru Networks, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV