FOSTER CITY, Calif., July 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Electronics For Imaging, Inc. (Nasdaq:EFII), a world leader in customer-focused digital printing innovation, will host its quarterly conference call to discuss second quarter 2013 results on Thursday, July 18, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (2:00 p.m. Pacific Time).
The conference call will be webcast and investors will be able to access the webcast and slide presentation at the Investor Relations/Events & Presentations portion of EFI's web site at http://ir.efi.com/ .
A replay of the webcast will be available online at the aforementioned web site following the conclusion of the conference call.About EFI EFI ( www.efi.com ) is a world leader in customer-focused digital printing innovation. EFI's award-winning solutions, integrated from creation to print, deliver increased performance, cost savings and productivity. EFI's robust product portfolio includes Fiery digital color print servers; VUTEk superwide digital inkjet printers, UV and solvent inks; Rastek UV wide-format inkjet printers; Jetrion industrial inkjet printing systems; print production workflow and management information software; and corporate printing solutions. Follow us Online: Follow us on Twitter: @EFI_Print_Tech Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/EFI.Digital.Print.Technology View us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/EFIDigitalPrintTech
CONTACT: Vincent Pilette Chief Financial Officer EFI 650-357-3500 Investor Relations: JoAnn Horne Market Street Partners 415-445-3235
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV