STUART, Fla., July 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida (NASDAQ: SBCF), a bank holding company whose operating arm is Seacoast National Bank, announced today that it will release second quarter results on Monday, July 29, 2013, before the market opens. Upon release, investors may access a copy of Seacoast's earnings results at the company's website at SeacoastBanking.net by selecting "Press Releases" under the heading "About Seacoast".
Seacoast will host a conference call on Monday, July 29, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss the earnings results and business trends. Investors may call in (toll-free) by dialing (888) 517-2458 (passcode: 6117222; host: Dennis S. Hudson). Charts will be used during the conference call and may be accessed at Seacoast's website at SeacoastBanking.net by selecting "Presentations" under the heading "Investor Services". A replay of the call will be available for one month, beginning the afternoon of July 29, by dialing (888) 843-7419 (domestic), using the passcode 6117222.
Alternatively, individuals may listen to the live webcast of the presentation by visiting Seacoast's website at SeacoastBanking.net. The link is located in the subsection "Presentations" under the heading "Investor Services". Beginning the afternoon of July 29, an archived version of the webcast can be accessed from this same subsection of the website. The archived webcast will be available for one year.With over $2 billion in assets, 34 traditional branches and 4 Accelerate loan production offices fueled by the power of Seacoast National Bank, Seacoast is one of the largest community banks headquartered in Florida. Offices stretch from Broward County north through the Treasure Coast and into Orlando, and west to Okeechobee and surrounding counties.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV