CHARLOTTE, N.C., July 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) will release its second quarter 2013 earnings results at 7 a.m. ET on Wednesday, Aug. 7.
An earnings conference call for analysts is scheduled for 10 a.m. ET that day to discuss Duke Energy's financial performance for the quarter and provide other business updates. The conference call will be hosted by Lynn Good, president and chief executive officer.
The call can be accessed via the investors' section ( http://www.duke-energy.com/investors/) of Duke Energy's website or by dialing 877-675-4749 in the United States or 719-325-4903 outside the United States. The confirmation code is 8727874. Please call in 10 to 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.A replay of the conference call will be available until 1 p.m. ET, Aug. 17, 2013, by calling 888-203-1112 in the United States or 719-457-0820 outside the United States and using the code 8727874. A replay and transcript also will be available by accessing the investors' section of the company's website. Headquartered in Charlotte, N.C., Duke Energy is a Fortune 250 company traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol DUK. More information about the company is available on the Internet at: www.duke-energy.com. Media Contact: Dave Scanzoni24-Hour: 800.559.3853 Analysts Contact: Bob DrennanOffice: 704.382.4070 Analysts Contact: Bill CurrensOffice: 704.382.1603 SOURCE Duke Energy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV