VENTURA, Calif., July 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Clean Diesel Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:CDTI) ("CDTi" or the "Company"), a leader in advanced emissions control solutions, is pleased to announce that Honda Motor Co. ("Honda") is now selling its 2013 Accord Hybrid and Accord Plug-In Hybrid, featuring CDTi's high-performance Mixed Phase Catalyst (MPC®) technology. The Hybrid is expected to begin production in the U.S. this summer with sales commencing in the U.S. in the fall while the Plug-In Hybrid model has recently become available for sale in the U.S.
Along with the Hybrid and Plug-In Hybrid models, CDTi also provides its catalyst solutions to Honda for North American versions of their four- and six-cylinder Accord as well as the Acura TSX.
The MPC design is focused on excellent thermal stability, giving its catalyst products three critical attributes that differentiate them from competing offerings:
- Allows significantly improved performance with a given level of precious metals – to meet increasingly stringent emissions standards and powertrain diversification
- Achieves a given emission standard with greatly reduced precious metal use
- Enables the development of ZPGM catalysts with unique activity and performance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts