GEORGE TOWN, Grand Cayman, July 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Home Loan Servicing Solutions, Ltd. TM ("HLSS" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:HLSS) will hold its conference call on Thursday, July 18, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. (ET) to review the Company's operating results. This event will follow Home Loan Servicing Solutions' 2nd Quarter 2013 earnings release. The earnings release will also be available on the HLSS Shareholder website at www.hlss.com .
A live audio webcast and slide presentation for the call will be available over the internet at www.hlss.com (through a link on the Shareholders page). Those who want to listen to the call should go to the website at least fifteen minutes prior to the call to register, download and install any necessary audio software.
The conference call will be available for replay via telephone beginning at 12:01 p.m. (ET) on Thursday, July 18, 2013 through Thursday, July 25, 2013. To listen to a replay of the conference call by telephone dial 1-203-369-0273, passcode 71813. For more information on prior releases and SEC Filings, please refer to the "Shareholders" section of our website at www.hlss.com .Home Loan Servicing Solutions, Ltd. ("HLSS") is an internally-managed owner of non-agency mortgage servicing assets with historically stable valuations and cash flows. HLSS' assets are predominately mortgage servicing advances that, along with the related servicing rights, are over-collateralized 23 times by residential real estate. HLSS' objective is to generate stable, recurring fee-based earnings and dividends throughout the economic cycle. For more information, visit www.hlss.com .
CONTACT: James E. Lauter Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer T: (561) 682-7561 E: James.Lauter@hlss.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV