REDWOOD CITY, Calif., July 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Support.com, Inc. (Nasdaq:SPRT), a leading provider of cloud-based technology services and software designed to create new revenue streams and improve customer experience, will present with Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) a free webinar, " Reinvent Customer Experience with Technology Services ," on July 18, 2013 at 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET. Presenting for Support.com is James Morehead, Vice President, Product Management and Corporate Marketing, and John Ragsdale, Vice President of Technology and Social Research, TSIA.
Technology has become an indispensable and permanent fixture in our daily lives. Consumers depend on technology for securing and automating their homes, educating their children, being entertained, and even monitoring their health. Business users rely on technology for every facet of their corporate lives. Many customers, however, lack the technical skills or time to successfully set up new devices or overcome technology challenges.
" Differentiating the Customer Experience with Exceptional Technical Support Services ," an IDC Vendor Spotlight sponsored by Support.com notes that "Increasingly, technology — in terms of the actual product and service as well as during the delivery of support — determines the customer experience. Technical support is a major touch point between a company and its consumer; as such, it can be one of the most significant factors that make or break the customer experience." When customers reach out for technology support it is a moment of truth and a strategic opportunity for companies to take customer experience to the next level. In this live, 30-minute webinar, James Morehead and John Ragsdale will share best-practices and case studies on how leading brands are using technology support services to differentiate the customer experience:
- Why technology support is a strategic imperative for more companies than ever before.
- Strategies for impacting customer experience across the spectrum of technology support.
- How to combine basic and premium technology support offerings to reduce costs, enhance the customer experience and even create new revenue streams.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV