Cerus Corporation (NASDAQ:CERS) announced today that its second quarter results will be released on Tuesday, July 30, 2013, after the close of the stock market. The company will host a conference call and webcast at 4:15 PM ET that afternoon, during which management will discuss the Company’s financial results and provide a general business overview and outlook.
To access the live webcast, please visit the Investor Relations page of the Cerus website at http://www.cerus.com/ir. Alternatively, you may access the live conference call by dialing 866-235-9006 (U.S.) or 631-291-4549 (international).
A replay will be available on the company’s website, or by dialing 855-859-2056 (U.S.) or 404-537-3406 (international) and entering conference ID number 31978377. The replay will be available approximately three hours after the call through August 12, 2013.
ABOUT CERUSCerus Corporation is a biomedical products company focused in the field of blood safety. The company’s INTERCEPT Blood System has been demonstrated to inactivate a broad range of viruses, bacteria and parasites that may be present in donated blood, including established threats such as hepatitis B and C, HIV, West Nile virus and bacteria, as well as emerging pathogens such as influenza, malaria and dengue. Cerus currently markets and sells the INTERCEPT Blood System for both platelets and plasma in Europe, the Commonwealth of Independent States, the Middle East and selected countries in other regions around the world. In the United States, Cerus is seeking regulatory approval of the INTERCEPT Blood System for plasma and platelets. The INTERCEPT red blood cell system is in clinical development. See http://www.cerus.com for more information. INTERCEPT and the INTERCEPT Blood System are trademarks of Cerus Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV