NEW YORK, July 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the world's #1 CRM platform ( http://www.salesforce.com/), today announced that JetBlue (Nasdaq: JBLU), the customer focused airline, transformed its social marketing with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and has realized a 140 percent return on investment*. JetBlue standardized its social marketing on Salesforce Buddy Media, the #1 social publishing application within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud to increase productivity with a streamlined and flexible way to create and execute social campaigns.
JetBlue reduced marketing costs and gained better visibility into the relative success of various social marketing campaigns, according to a new ROI case study report published by Nucleus Research.
Comments on the News
- "Customer companies like JetBlue are connecting with their customers in entirely new ways and thriving as a result," said Michael Lazerow, CMO of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, salesforce.com. "The JetBlue team is made up of some of the savviest marketers in the world. What' they've been able to accomplish by combining their deep understanding of social marketing and Salesforce Buddy Media is only the beginning."
- "JetBlue prides itself on reaching both business and recreational travelers in unique ways," said Sean Williams, analyst, consumer promotions, JetBlue Airways. "By using Buddy Media for all of our social promotions, we've increased productivity and seen direct cost savings."
- More efficient management of creative services. Buddy Media allows JetBlue to focus agency investment on more strategic activities and spend less on routine campaign development and execution fees.
- Increased productivity. Buddy Media makes it easier for the team to track and analyze the relative success and impact of different promotions, as well as schedule execution times for various phases of a campaign, saving valuable time.
- Greater visibility. Buddy Media analytics allow the JetBlue promotions team to quickly understand the reach, volume and impact of a campaign, and how it aligns with demographic and psychographic profiles of the audience.
- Better execution. Standardizing on Buddy Media for social marketing campaigns enables JetBlue to retain brand consistency while quickly activating campaigns based on the real-time nature of social media and specific events.