Radian Guaranty Inc., the mortgage insurance subsidiary of Radian Group Inc., today released data for primary mortgage insurance delinquencies for June 2013. These details may also be found on Radian’s website at http://www.radian.biz/page?name=NewsReleases. Previously released historical data is also available on the website at http://www.radian.biz/page?name=FinancialReportsMortgageInsurance.
The information below regarding new delinquencies and cures is reported to Radian from loan servicers. Default reporting, particularly on a monthly basis, may be affected by several factors, including the date on which the report is generated and transmitted to Radian, updated information submitted by servicers and by the timing of servicing transfers.
|Primary New Insurance Written ($ in billions)||$4.76|
|Beginning Primary Delinquent Inventory (# of loans)||79,344|
|Paids (including those charged to a deductible or captive)||(1,903)|
|Rescissions and Denials *||89|
|Ending Primary Delinquent Inventory (# of loans)||78,257|
* Rescissions and Denials are net of actual reinstatements for the period. For additional details on reinstatement trends, refer to Slide 22 of Radian’s First Quarter 2013 Presentation Slides available in the Investors section of Radian’s website at www.radian.biz .
SECOND QUARTER CONFERENCE CALL
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV