Radian Guaranty Inc., the mortgage insurance subsidiary of Radian Group Inc., today released data for primary mortgage insurance delinquencies for June 2013. These details may also be found on Radian’s website at http://www.radian.biz/page?name=NewsReleases. Previously released historical data is also available on the website at http://www.radian.biz/page?name=FinancialReportsMortgageInsurance.
The information below regarding new delinquencies and cures is reported to Radian from loan servicers. Default reporting, particularly on a monthly basis, may be affected by several factors, including the date on which the report is generated and transmitted to Radian, updated information submitted by servicers and by the timing of servicing transfers.
|Primary New Insurance Written ($ in billions)||$4.76|
|Beginning Primary Delinquent Inventory (# of loans)||79,344|
(including those charged to a deductible or captive)
|Rescissions and Denials *||89|
|Ending Primary Delinquent Inventory (# of loans)||78,257|
* Rescissions and Denials are net of actual reinstatements for the period. For additional details on reinstatement trends, refer to Slide 22 of Radian’s First Quarter 2013 Presentation Slides available in the Investors section of Radian’s website at www.radian.biz .
SECOND QUARTER CONFERENCE CALL
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts