- My Practice provides an at-a-glance summary of an attorney’s calendar, his or her “to do” list, and most recent matters a given lawyer has worked. The dashboard is structured to reflect how attorneys work and enables them to find the information they are seeking more quickly while also reducing the likelihood of missing a procedural step. The calendar provides a bi-directional integration with Microsoft ® Outlook ® so appointments scheduled are reflected in the My Practice dashboard and vice-versa.
- My Clients delivers a snapshot view of the information related to a given client matter including contacts, documents, deadlines and client balances. This puts all the data related to a client at an attorney’s fingertips, provides simplified collaboration and allows the attorney to provide a higher level of client service.
- My Business offers a summary look of the most frequently requested metrics regarding the financial performance of a firm including income and expenses, billable hours, work-in-process, receivables and bank balances. This provides real-time financial highlights, such as billable hour targets and financial health without having to run reports or cross-reference multiple sources of information, such as spreadsheets.
PCLaw 13's "My Business" Dashboard Provides A Summary Look Of The Most Frequently Requested Metrics Regarding The Financial Performance Of A Firm Including Income And Expenses, Billable Hours, Work-in-process, Receivables And Bank Balances. (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts