PCLaw 13's "My Business" Dashboard Provides A Summary Look Of The Most Frequently Requested Metrics Regarding The Financial Performance Of A Firm Including Income And Expenses, Billable Hours, Work-in-process, Receivables And Bank Balances. (Photo: Business Wire)
LexisNexis ® Legal & Professional, a leading provider of content and technology solutions, announced today the release of PCLaw® 13, which alongside new features, includes a major overhaul to the user interface of PCLaw. The software product has long been an indispensable asset for firms who rely on PCLaw for practice management.
PCLaw 13's "My Business" dashboard provides a summary look of the most frequently requested metrics regarding the financial performance of a firm including income and expenses, billable hours, work-in-process, receivables and bank balances. (Photo: Business Wire)
“Our own research consistently demonstrates that smaller law firms find it challenging to balance the practice of law with the business of law,” said Loretta Ruppert, senior director for Law Firm Practice Management at LexisNexis. “PCLaw 13 visually surfaces the right information into a compelling and modern all-in-one software suite so attorneys can easily monitor the firm's business performance without waiting for reports and quickly find matter information when a client calls.”
PCLaw 13 provides a slick new interface that prominently displays three new dashboards that provide an intuitive at-a-glance view of a firm’s daily activities, client matters and financial performance. Each dashboard is customizable and enables the user to easily drill down for a more in-depth look at the data.
“My time should be spent on billable work, not administrative details,” said Keith Upson, principal at the Upson Law Group, P.L. “PCLaw dashboards make it so much easier to get a quick snapshot view of everything that's going on so I can do just that.”The three new dashboards include:
- My Practice provides an at-a-glance summary of an attorney’s calendar, his or her “to do” list, and most recent matters a given lawyer has worked. The dashboard is structured to reflect how attorneys work and enables them to find the information they are seeking more quickly while also reducing the likelihood of missing a procedural step. The calendar provides a bi-directional integration with Microsoft ® Outlook ® so appointments scheduled are reflected in the My Practice dashboard and vice-versa.
- My Clients delivers a snapshot view of the information related to a given client matter including contacts, documents, deadlines and client balances. This puts all the data related to a client at an attorney’s fingertips, provides simplified collaboration and allows the attorney to provide a higher level of client service.
- My Business offers a summary look of the most frequently requested metrics regarding the financial performance of a firm including income and expenses, billable hours, work-in-process, receivables and bank balances. This provides real-time financial highlights, such as billable hour targets and financial health without having to run reports or cross-reference multiple sources of information, such as spreadsheets.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts