"Sharpen Your Skills" With X-ACTO® For A Chance To Win One Of Three $10,000 Scholarships
COLUMBUS, Ohio, July 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- X-ACTO ®, the market leader in pencil sharpeners and innovative cutting knives and blades, has launched the Sharpen Your Skills Scholarship™ sweepstakes, giving students a chance to win one of three $10,000 scholarships in return for sharing their aspirations for the upcoming school year.
"It's important for students of all ages to set goals before their school year begins, so we've launched the Sharpen Your Skills Scholarship as a way for them to share these aspirations and help them become realized," said Ethan Haughawout, senior product manager at X-ACTO. "X-ACTO sharpens millions of pencils in the classroom every year, but this is an even more substantial way we can encourage students and reward them for their efforts to be successful in school."
As a proud sponsor of the Kids In Need Foundation, X-ACTO will also donate one school supply product for every Sharpen Your Skills Scholarship entry received (up to 200,000 items).Parents or legal guardians must submit on behalf of their child(ren) by completing the "Think/Create/Do Challenge" on www.xacto.com/sharpenyourskills:
- Think – Think about how you will make this your best school year ever. How will you excel in academics, art, music or sports? What goals will you set for yourself?
- Create – Create something that represents your goal or plan. You could write an essay or poem, draw a picture, take a photograph, write a song, shoot a video — however you choose to express yourself is fine with us!
- Do – Describe what you will do to achieve your goal. You may also provide explanation of your CREATE submission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV