The Northrop Grumman CEESIM is an advanced technology simulator that generates complex dynamic electromagnetic environments to simulate true-to-war conditions. CEESIM provides angle-of-arrival radio frequency simulation techniques including phase, amplitude and time difference of arrival. The system includes an updated user interface that makes programming complex emitters more intuitive while allowing the operator to customize the interface to suit specific needs.
CEESIM is currently used to support a variety of international airborne, naval, missile and ground-based sensors/platforms including the Typhoon, Tornado, EuroHawk, F-35, NH-90, Tiger, P-3, F-15, Wedgetail, C-130 and A400M.
Northrop Grumman Amherst Systems produces deployable RF and infrared (IR) simulators for use in the laboratory and on test and training ranges at military installations worldwide. The company's RF and IR simulators test the world's most advanced electronic warfare warning systems, IR/ultraviolet missile approach sensors and radar-warning receivers and jamming systems. These simulators are in use internationally in the participating countries as well as in several other European, Middle East and Far East countries.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cyber, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Please visit www.northropgrumman.com for more information.SOURCE Northrop Grumman Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV