ECOtality Appoints Brandon Hurlbut To Board Of Directors
Mr. Hurlbut currently serves as a co-founder of Boundary Stone Partners, a newly launched business-advisory firm focused on capital markets, technology and policy, and as an advisor to DuSable Capital Management, a private-equity firm focused on energy and infrastructure opportunities. He received his JD from Georgetown University Law Center and has a bachelor's degree in political science from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
About ECOtality, Inc.
ECOtality, Inc. is a leader in clean, electric transportation technologies. The Company provides three primary product and service offerings: Blink, Minit-Charger and eTec Labs. ECOtality offers electric vehicle charging stations under the Blink brand and provides a turnkey network operating system for EV drivers, commercial businesses and utilities. Minit-Charger manufactures and distributes fast-charging systems for material handling and airport ground support vehicles. eTec Labs is a trusted research and testing resource for governments, automotive OEMs and utilities. For more information about ECOtality, Inc., please visit www.ecotality.com .
CONTACT: ECOtality Media: Kim Setliff firstname.lastname@example.org (415) 977.1942 ECOtality Investor Relations: Kathy Price email@example.com (212) 481.2050
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV