DALLAS, July 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tuesday Morning Corporation (Nasdaq:TUES) today reported net sales for the fourth quarter ended June 30, 2013 increased 2.9% to $202.1 million, compared to $196.4 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2012. Comparable store sales for the quarter ended June 30, 2013 increased by 4.6% comprised of a 6.2% increase in customer traffic offset by a 1.6% decrease in average ticket. For the fiscal year ended June 30, 2013, net sales were $838.3 million compared to $812.8 million during the same period last year. Comparable store sales for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2013 increased 3.9%.
Tuesday Morning also reported that, commencing with the first quarter of fiscal 2014, the Company will no longer pre-release sales figures, but will instead consolidate all such reporting in its quarterly earnings reports.
Tuesday Morning Corporation's management will hold a conference call to review fourth quarter and fiscal 2013 financial results on August 20, 2013 at 4:00 p.m. Central Time. The Company will release fourth quarter and fiscal 2013 financial results prior to the call. A real-time webcast of the call will be available in the Investor Relations section of Tuesday Morning Corporation's web site at http:// www.tuesdaymorning.com , or you may dial into the conference at 1-877-312-5376 (no access code required).About Tuesday Morning Tuesday Morning (Nasdaq:TUES) is a leading closeout retailer of upscale home accessories, housewares, seasonal goods and famous maker gifts. The Company is nationally known for providing a fresh selection of brand name, high-quality merchandise – never seconds or irregulars – at prices well below those of department and specialty stores, catalogues and online retailers. Based in Dallas, Texas, the Company opened its first store in 1974 and currently operates 828 stores in 43 states.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV