Motorola Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: MSI), a leading provider of mission-critical communication solutions and services for enterprise and government customers, today announced the LI2208 general purpose corded linear imager for capturing virtually every 1D bar code. Based on the small design, reliability and ergonomic comfort of Motorola’s LS2208 scanner, the LI2208’s best-in-class 1D scanning performance and range will allow workers to scan faster and farther to improve productivity and reduce customer wait times.
- Channel partners can sell the LI2208 linear imager to customers that want to increase productivity at the retail Point of Sale (POS), for event registrations, and on the production line in light industrial manufacturing plants.
- The LI2208 can capture printed 1D bar codes on paper labels and electronic bar codes displayed on mobile device screens that allow retailers to easily process loyalty cards and mobile coupons. It can also capture high-density bar codes commonly used in specialty retail and electronic component manufacturing.
- Offering a superior out-of-the-box experience, the LI2208 is extremely easy to set up and use – making it an ideal fit for retailers and other businesses with high employee turnover rates and seasonal staffing.
- Featuring a patented single circuit board that eliminates the most common points of failure in bar code scanners, the LI2208 is the most durable linear imager in its class.
- The LI2208 is supported with a comprehensive portfolio of services including Service from the Start Bronze, which provides coverage for normal wear and tear and a three-day repair turnaround time. Service from the Start with Advance Exchange Support provides advance replacement of devices requiring repair as well as coverage of accidental damage to internal and external components. These services help minimize equipment downtime and significantly reduce unforeseen repair expenses.
Bob Sanders, senior vice president of Data Capture Solutions, Motorola Solutions“Building on the legacy of Motorola Solutions’ most popular scanner, the LS2208, the next generation LI2208 linear imager expands Motorola’s data capture portfolio with the company’s first entry into the corded linear imager market. The LI2208 delivers the same reliability and ergonomics as the LS2208 and provides our channel with another innovative data capture option that enables customers to select the right technology – whether it is linear imaging, 2D imaging or laser scanning – for their solution.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV