- Channel partners can sell the LI2208 linear imager to customers that want to increase productivity at the retail Point of Sale (POS), for event registrations, and on the production line in light industrial manufacturing plants.
- The LI2208 can capture printed 1D bar codes on paper labels and electronic bar codes displayed on mobile device screens that allow retailers to easily process loyalty cards and mobile coupons. It can also capture high-density bar codes commonly used in specialty retail and electronic component manufacturing.
- Offering a superior out-of-the-box experience, the LI2208 is extremely easy to set up and use – making it an ideal fit for retailers and other businesses with high employee turnover rates and seasonal staffing.
- Featuring a patented single circuit board that eliminates the most common points of failure in bar code scanners, the LI2208 is the most durable linear imager in its class.
- The LI2208 is supported with a comprehensive portfolio of services including Service from the Start Bronze, which provides coverage for normal wear and tear and a three-day repair turnaround time. Service from the Start with Advance Exchange Support provides advance replacement of devices requiring repair as well as coverage of accidental damage to internal and external components. These services help minimize equipment downtime and significantly reduce unforeseen repair expenses.
Motorola Solutions’ First Corded Linear Imager Ushers In The Next Generation Of 1D Scanning
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.