Frost & Sullivan: New Natural Gas Projects Boost Adoption Of Electric Drives
In downstream applications, stricter environmental regulations and concerns on reducing emissions offer opportunities for low-emission electric drive systems. Electric drives also boost overall system efficiency, and are therefore used in processing applications like gas compression and pumping.
"In the upstream segment, reliability and the ability to optimize gas production are the critical factors of success," noted Sharma.
Analysis of the North American Drives Market for Natural Gas Applications is part of the Power Transmission Growth Partnership Service program. The research analyzes market dynamics, revenues, growth rates and various trends of upstream, midstream and downstream segments in natural gas applications. The analysis also evaluates trends in the low and medium voltage drives market and further breaks it down into product applications such as pump, compressor and fans.
Frost & Sullivan also provides the Competitive Advantage and Market Positioning (CAMP) analysis of the market in this research. The CAMP model identifies and qualifies the growth opportunity in any industry through M&A by leveraging Frost & Sullivan's global intelligence on key dimensions such as market, technology, econometric and demographic factors. This translates into major economic results and enhanced competitiveness for market participants. The uniqueness of the CAMP tool is its ability to provide a snapshot of the whole market at a single glance.Connect with Frost & Sullivan on social media, including Twitter, Facebook, SlideShare, and LinkedIn, for the latest news and updates. About Frost & Sullivan Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV