Mediabistro Inc. (Nasdaq: MBIS) today announced that James White, Director, Tax Issues at the U.S. Government Accountability Office, has joined the panel Legal and Regulatory Issues Facing Virtual Currency Businesses at its upcoming Inside Bitcoins conference on July 30 in New York City.
Virtual currencies, like Bitcoin, are driving innovation and new business models. This panel will help technology companies building Bitcoin software learn about the bounds of financial regulation.
Additional panel speakers include Jerry Brito, Senior Research Fellow at Mercatus Center of George Mason University, Jacob S. Farber, Senior Counsel at Perkins Coie LLP, Chris Larsen, CEO and Co-founder of OpenCoin, Greg Schvey, Managing Editor of The Genesis Block, and Ryan Singer, President and COO of Tradehill.
View the full program.Event prices increase on July 11. Visit http://insidebitcoins.com to register and learn more about the event. About Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. (Nasdaq: MBIS) is a leading Internet media company that provides services for social media, traditional media, and creative professionals, as well as for innovators in the 3D printing and mobile app industries. Service offerings include an online job board, news and analysis, trade shows and events, online and in-person courses, and research products. All current Mediabistro Inc. press releases can be found online at: http://www.corporate.mediabistro.com/corporate/press.html
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV