About United Way in Canada
There are over 100 community-based United Ways across the country that work together as a national Movement to improve lives by engaging individuals and mobilizing collective action. The Movements three funding focus areas are: helping Canadians move from poverty to possibility, supporting healthy people to build strong communities, and helping kids be all they can be.
Each local United Way work in partnership with their communities (school boards, governments, academia, unions, business leaders, neighbourhood residents and funders) to achieve long-term measurable change, creating opportunities for a better life for everyone.
United Way Centraide Canada's national office (located in Ottawa) provides guidance and support on behalf of the national Movement.About UPS UPS (NYSE:UPS) is a global leader in logistics, offering a broad range of solutions including the transportation of packages and freight; the facilitation of international trade, and the deployment of advanced technology to more efficiently manage the world of business. Headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., UPS serves more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. The company can be found on the web at UPS.com and its corporate blog can be found at blog.ups.com. To get UPS news direct, visit pressroom.ups.com/RSS. SOURCE UPS Canada Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV