Illumina, Inc. (NASDAQ:ILMN) today announced that it will issue results for second quarter 2013 following the close of market on Tuesday, July 23, 2013.
On the same day, at 2:00 pm Pacific Time (5:00 pm Eastern Time) Jay Flatley, President and Chief Executive Officer, Marc Stapley, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and Christian Henry, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Genomic Solutions, will host a conference call with analysts, investors, and other interested parties to discuss financial and operating results.
Conference Call Details
The conference call will begin at 2:00 pm Pacific Time (5:00 pm Eastern Time) on Tuesday, July 23, 2013. Interested parties may listen to the call by dialing 888.680.0879 (passcode: 22024538), or if outside North America, by dialing +1.617.213.4856 (passcode: 22024538). Individuals may access the live teleconference in the Investor Relations section of Illumina's web site under the “Company” tab at www.illumina.com.A replay of the conference call will be available from 4:00 pm Pacific Time (7:00 pm Eastern Time) on July 23, 2013 through July 30, 2013 by dialing 888.286.8010 (passcode: 66585327), or if outside North America, by dialing +1.617.801.6888 (passcode: 66585327). About Illumina Illumina ( www.illumina.com) is a leading developer, manufacturer, and marketer of life science tools and integrated systems for the analysis of genetic variation and function. We provide innovative sequencing and array-based solutions for genotyping, copy number variation analysis, methylation studies, gene expression profiling, and low-multiplex analysis of DNA, RNA and protein. We also provide tools and services that are fueling advances in consumer genomics and diagnostics. Our technology and products accelerate genetic analysis research and its application, paving the way for molecular medicine and ultimately transforming healthcare.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV