NEW YORK, July 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dunkin' Donuts, America's all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, is excited to announce today the grand opening of its 500 th restaurant in New York City, which will be a combination restaurant with Baskin-Robbins, the world's largest chain of ice cream specialty shops. With this latest store opening, Dunkin' Donuts remains the largest national retailer in New York City in terms of locations. To celebrate the occasion, the restaurant will host a grand opening celebration this morning complete with a ribbon-cutting ceremony, appearances by Dunkin' Brands leadership and New York City officials, as well as fun giveaways for the guests.
Located in the Times Square area of Manhattan at 323 West 42 nd Street, the new location features Dunkin' Donuts' and Baskin-Robbins' new restaurant design concepts, which include bright and modern decor, digital menu displays, comfortable seating and updated furniture and lighting. Featuring electrical outlets and bar top areas for smartphones and computers, as well as a welcoming environment for guests to enjoy Dunkin' Donuts' and Baskin-Robbins' wide range of food and beverages in a friendly and fun atmosphere, the new restaurant will also offer free Wi-Fi Internet access for guests. The new restaurant will be open from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. seven days a week, and will employ approximately 20-25 crew members.
The new restaurant will offer a complete menu of Dunkin' Donuts' great-tasting food and beverages that can be enjoyed all day, including favorites such as a wide variety of hot and iced coffee, lattes and cappuccinos and signature bakery items such as donuts and breakfast sandwiches. The location will also feature Baskin-Robbins' wide selection of delicious ice cream flavors, premium soft serve products, custom ice cream cakes, and flavorful beverages, including Milkshakes, Smoothies and Cappuccino Blast® frozen drinks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV