Mokulele Airlines Announces New Daily Service Between Kona And Kapalua
KAILUA-KONA, Hawaii, July 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mokulele Airlines, Hawai'i's low-cost interisland air carrier, has announced that effective July 19, 2013, it will begin offering service between Kona International Airport on the Big Island and Kapalua Airport on Maui. "Many passengers who are traveling to Maui are going to Kapalua, the Ka'anapali resort area, Lahaina or other destinations on the west side of the island," explains Mokulele President and CEO Ron Hansen. "Now, with our new Kona- Kapalua route, travelers who are visiting West Maui won't have to make the drive to and from Kahului Airport, which can take 40 or more minutes each way. In addition, most major car rental agencies are represented at or near the Kapalua Airport."
Mokulele will operate four daily flights between Kona to Kapalua. When the new service launches on July 19, Mokulele will become the first airline to operate regular service between the two cities. To celebrate the new route, Mokulele is offering an introductory rate of just $59 one way, including taxes and fees, for reservations made for flights between Kona and Kapalua in the month of July. The $59 fares are based on availability, and reservations can be made online at www.mokuleleairlines.com.
About Mokulele AirlinesMokulele Airlines, flying the skies of Hawai'i since 1994, was purchased by TransPac Aviation, Inc. in 2011 with a goal of providing high quality, low-cost interisland air service. Mokulele, which is headquartered in Kailua-Kona, now offers up to 100 flights a day connecting O'ahu, Moloka'i, Lana'i, Maui and the Big Island on its fleet of nine-passenger, turbine-powered Cessna Grand Caravans. For reservations & information, visit mokuleleairlines.com, facebook.com/mokulele, contact your favorite travel agent or call 866-260-7070.SOURCE Mokulele Airlines
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV