LOS GATOS, Calif., July 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NFLX) today announced it will post its second-quarter 2013 financial results and business outlook on its investor relations website at http://ir.netflix.com on Monday, July 22, 2013, at approximately 1:05 p.m. Pacific Time. At that time the company will issue a brief advisory release via newswire containing a link to the second-quarter 2013 financial results and letter to shareholders on its website.
In lieu of our regular earnings call, Netflix Chief Executive Officer Reed Hastings and Chief Financial Officer David Wells will host a live video discussion about the Company's financial results and business outlook at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time. The discussion will be moderated by Rich Greenfield, BTIG Research and Julia Boorstin, CNBC, with questions submitted via email or twitter. Questions from investors should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org / @RichBTIG or Julia.email@example.com / @JBoorstin. The moderators will incorporate as many questions as time permits into the discussion.The live broadcast and archive of the discussion can be accessed on the investor relations section of the Netflix website at http://ir.netflix.com. About Netflix, Inc. Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network with more than 36 million members in 40 countries enjoying more than one billion hours of TV shows and movies per month, including original series. For one low monthly price, Netflix members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. Learn more about how Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) is pioneering Internet television at www.netflix.com or follow Netflix on Facebook and Twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV