Liberty Media Corporation (Nasdaq: LMCA, LMCB) and President and Chief Executive Officer, Greg Maffei, will host a conference call to discuss results for the second quarter of 2013 on Tuesday, August 6th, at 12:15 p.m. (ET). During the call, Mr. Maffei will discuss the company's financial performance and outlook.
Please call Premiere Conferencing at (800) 967-7138 or (719) 457-2601 at least 10 minutes prior to the call. Callers will need to be on a touch-tone telephone to ask questions. The conference administrator will provide instructions on how to use the polling feature.
Replays of the conference call can be accessed through 12:15 p.m. on Tuesday, August 13th (ET) by dialing (888) 203-1112 or (719) 457-0820 plus the passcode 5856928.
In addition, the second quarter earnings conference call will be broadcast live via the Internet. All interested participants should visit the Liberty Media Corporation website at http://www.libertymedia.com/events to register for the web cast. Links to the press release and replays of the call will also be available on the Liberty Media website. The conference call and related materials will be archived on the website for one year.About Liberty Media Corporation Liberty Media Corporation owns interests in a broad range of media, communications and entertainment businesses, including its subsidiaries SiriusXM, Atlanta National League Baseball Club, Inc. and TruePosition, Inc., its interests in Charter Communications, Live Nation Entertainment and Barnes & Noble, and minority equity investments in Time Warner Inc., Time Warner Cable, and Viacom.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV