SANTA CLARA, Calif., July 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rovi Corporation (Nasdaq:ROVI) announced today that it will release its second quarter fiscal 2013 financial results on July 31, 2013.
Rovi will host a conference call at 5:00 p.m. ET to discuss the financial results. Investors and analysts interested in participating in the conference are welcome to call 888-549-7750 (or international +1 -480-629-9722 ) and reference conference ID 4629796. The conference call can also be accessed via live webcast in the Investor Relations section of Rovi's website at www.rovicorp.com .
A replay of the audio webcast will be available on Rovi's website approximately two hours after the live call ends and will remain on Rovi's website until its next quarterly earnings call. Additionally, a telephonic replay of the call will be accessible approximately one hour after the live call ends through August 2, 2013 by dialing 800-406-7325 (or international +1-303-590-3030) and entering conference ID 4629796.About Rovi Corporation Rovi powers the discovery, delivery, display and monetization of digital entertainment. With innovative technology solutions for consumer electronics manufacturers, service providers, content producers, advertisers, retailers and websites, Rovi connects people and the entertainment they love. The company holds over 5,000 issued or pending patents worldwide and is headquartered in Santa Clara, California. More information about Rovi can be found at www.rovicorp.com .
CONTACT: Investor Contacts: Peter Halt Rovi Corporation Phone +1 (818) 295-6800 Lori Barker Rovi Corporation Phone +1 (408) 764-5309
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV