BELLEVUE, Wash., July 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Outerwall Inc. (Nasdaq: OUTR), formerly Coinstar, Inc., will report financial results for the 2013 second quarter on Thursday, July 25, 2013, after the market close. Outerwall's earnings press release and prepared remarks reviewing the company's financial results and guidance will be available on the Investor Relations section of Outerwall's website at www.outerwall.com.
At 2:00 p.m. PDT ( 5:00 p.m. EDT) on July 25, Outerwall's Chief Executive Officer J. Scott Di Valerio and Chief Financial Officer Galen C. Smith will host a conference call to answer questions related to the company's performance and guidance. The call will be webcast live and archived on the Investor Relations section of Outerwall's website at ir.outerwall.com. A recording of the call will be available approximately two hours after the call ends through August 7, 2013, at 1-888-843-7419 or 1-630-652-3042, passcode 35130 5633#.
About Outerwall Inc.
Outerwall (Nasdaq: OUTR) has more than 20 years of experience creating some of the most profitable spaces for their retail partners. The company mission is to create a better everyday by delivering breakthrough kiosk experiences that delight consumers and generate revenue for retailers. As the company that brought consumers Redbox® entertainment, Coinstar® money services and Rubi™ coffee kiosks, Outerwall is leading the next generation of automated retail and paving the way for inventive, scalable businesses. Outerwall kiosks are in neighborhood grocery stores, drug stores, mass merchants and other retail locations in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, the United Kingdom, and Ireland. Learn more at www.outerwall.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV