Teradyne, Inc. (NYSE:TER) announces the immediate availability of the J750Ex-HD production test system. The J750EX-HD delivers breakthrough cost of production test reductions with innovative new capabilities tailored for testing Consumer SoC applications including digital wafer sort, and final test of microcontrollers, image sensors and mobile connectivity devices. J750Ex-HD includes system enhancements and new High Density (HD) instruments which can be used with over 4,000 J750 and IP750 installed test systems to seamlessly run new and existing test programs. Teradyne has received multiple orders from multiple customers and began shipments of the new HD instruments and J750Ex-HD systems in the second quarter of 2013.
New J750Ex-HD capabilities include:
- HSD800 Multifunction Instrument. A third generation digital instrument providing 128 high speed digital channels, scalable to 2,048 channels per system. The instrument also introduces DIB Access, an innovative feature allowing unique tester resources including High Voltage and Digital Source and Signal Capture (DSSC) pins, to be easily connected without external hardware. DIB Access reduces load board complexity, shortening time-to-market and simplifying concurrent test to increase overall test cell throughput.
- 72-channel HD CTO. A precision DC and analog instrument with graphical programming templates and debug tools to simplify converter testing and other precision DC measurements.
- IG-XL® 3.60 Software. Extends push button program scalability to 512 sites.
- Zero-footprint, Air-cooled System. Minimizes floor space.
- Compatible Operation. System Architecture maintains pin and program compatibility with existing J750Ex Device Programs.
"IG-XL software enables push-button multisite program scalability to meet ever shrinking production ramp timelines and address the broadest range of mainstream consumer SoC test requirements at unrivaled cost of test,” said Jason Zee, general manager of Teradyne's Consumer Business Unit. "Since the J750 is available at over 50 OSATs and HD instruments can be upgraded in the field, IDM and fabless companies can immediately realize the cost-of-test benefits enabled by J750Ex-HD.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV