Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is pleased to announce the promotion of Lee David Fautsch to Senior Vice President of Sales for Home Furnishings effective July 1, 2013. He continues reporting to James R. Richardson, Senior Vice President for Home Furnishings.
Mr. Fautsch began his career with Flexsteel in 1989 as a Sales Manager and subsequently served as Eastern Regional Sales Manager, North Central Regional Sales Manager, National Sales Manager and Vice President of Sales in our Home Furnishings division.
“Lee has developed a deep knowledge of our customers across the country and has been the prime mover in developing the overall quality of our Home Furnishings sales force,” said James R. Richardson. “He has also been a major contributor in the creation of our product portfolio, which has led to significant increases in our top line growth.”
“Flexsteel’s customers, employees, and investors have benefited from Lee’s exceptional executive leadership and his unwavering commitment to product and service excellence,” adds Karel Czanderna, President & Chief Executive Officer. “On behalf of everyone at Flexsteel, I congratulate Lee on this well-earned promotion.”Flexsteel Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLXS) is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and was incorporated in 1929. Flexsteel designs, manufactures, imports and markets quality upholstered and wood furniture for the residential, recreational vehicle, office, hospitality and healthcare markets. For more information on Flexsteel, please visit www.flexsteel.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV