Taxi Magic claims to be the "world's #1 taxi app." The company might be biased, but it's certainly available throughout the world. Taxi Magic is in small and mid-sized cities throughout the United States. It also works in Canada, the United Kingdom, and Mexico.
Users can use the location-based app to find the nearest taxi. It then shows your location on a map, and where the nearest taxi is. Pay first, including the tip. But be sure to give them a little extra cash if they work their "magic."Taxi Magic is owned by Alexandria, VA.-based RideCharge, which has raised $8.6 million in venture funding to date. Travel management software provider, Concur Technologies (CNQR) is a leading investor. RideCharge also owns Sedan Magic, a service that provides transportation for corporate travelers. This free app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, but requires iOS 5.0 or later, and is also available for Android.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV