Exelon Corp (EXC): Today's Featured Utilities Winner
Exelon (EXC) pushed the Utilities sector higher today making it today's featured utilities winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Exelon rose $0.71 (2.4%) to $30.45 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,976,327 shares of Exelon exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,206,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $29.75-$30.45 after having opened the day at $29.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.74. Other companies within the Utilities sector that increased today were: Beacon Power (BCON), up 17.6%, GreenHunter Resources (GRH), up 5.7%, Just Energy Group (JE), up 4.6% and China Hydroelectric Corporation (CHC), up 4.5%.
- You can view the full Exelon Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV