LM Ericsson Telephone Company ADR Class B (ERIC) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, LM Ericsson Telephone Company ADR Class B rose $0.12 (1.1%) to $11.48 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,458,845 shares of LM Ericsson Telephone Company ADR Class B exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,437,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $11.45-$11.56 after having opened the day at $11.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.36. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Clearfield (CLFD), up 10.2%, Sky-mobi (MOBI), up 7.9%, eOn Communications Corporation (EONC), up 7.2% and Net Element International (NETE), up 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full LM Ericsson Telephone Company ADR Class B Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ERIC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV