Annaly Capital Management (NLY) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Annaly Capital Management rose $0.35 (3.0%) to $11.86 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 25,060,812 shares of Annaly Capital Management exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12,528,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $11.29-$11.93 after having opened the day at $11.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.51. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Altis Resident (RESI), up 15.1%, PMC Commercial (PCC), up 14.9%, Optibase (OBAS), up 9.4% and Institutional Financial Markets (IFMI), up 6.7%.
- You can view the full Annaly Capital Management Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about NLY
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV