Sensata Technologies Holding N.V (ST) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Sensata Technologies Holding N.V rose $0.49 (1.4%) to $35.58 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,194,608 shares of Sensata Technologies Holding N.V exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,322,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $35.18-$35.60 after having opened the day at $35.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.09. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Luna Innovations (LUNA), up 40.8%, Ascent Solar Technologies (ASTI), up 18.1%, Uni-pixel (UNXL), up 16.1% and Plug Power (PLUG), up 14.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sensata Technologies Holding N.V Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ST
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV