Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (CTSH) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation rose $0.81 (1.2%) to $66.07 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,158,751 shares of Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,312,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $64.95-$66.37 after having opened the day at $65.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.26. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Astea International (ATEA), up 9.1%, Image Sensing Systems (ISNS), up 6.8%, NQ Mobile (NQ), up 6.7% and China Information Technology (CNIT), up 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CTSH
Cognizant Technology Solutions Becomes #46 Most Shorted Nasdaq 100 Component, Replacing Citrix Systems
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV