DALLAS, July 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hallwood Group Incorporated (NYSE MKT: HWG) reported it has regained compliance with the listing standards of the NYSE MKT LLC (the "Exchange").
As previously disclosed, the Company received a letter from the Exchange dated April 11, 2013 indicating that the Company was not in compliance with Section 1003(a)(iv) of the NYSE MKT Company Guide. The Exchange had determined that the Company's financial condition had become impaired based upon its review of the Company's Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012. The Company submitted a plan of compliance with the Exchange on May 13, 2013.
On July 5, 2013, the Company received a letter from the Exchange stating that the Company has resolved the continued listing deficiency referenced in its letter dated April 11, 2013.
SOURCE The Hallwood Group Incorporated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV