Nielsen Holdings N.V. (NYSE: NLSN), a leading global provider of information and insights into what consumers watch and buy, today announced that it will report its financial results for the second quarter 2013 on Tuesday, July 30, 2013.
The Company will host a conference call to discuss its results at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on that date. A press release will be available on the Company’s website prior to the call.
Interested parties are invited to listen to the webcast on Nielsen’s Investor Relations website at http://nielsen.com/investors. Within the United States, listeners can also access the call by dialing +1-888-317-6016. Callers outside the U.S. can dial +1-412-317-6016. The pass code for the call is "Nielsen.”
A replay of the event will be available on Nielsen’s Investor Relations website, http://nielsen.com/investors, from 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time, July 30, 2013 until 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time, August 30, 2013. The replay can be accessed from within the United States by dialing +1-877-344-7529. Other callers can access the replay at +1-412-317-0088. The replay pass code is 10031078.About Nielsen Nielsen Holdings N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global information and measurement company with leading market positions in marketing and consumer information, television and other media measurement, online intelligence and mobile measurement.. Nielsen has a presence in approximately 100 countries, with headquarters in New York, USA and Diemen, the Netherlands. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV