OKLAHOMA CITY, July 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- OGE Energy Corp. (NYSE: OGE) will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss 2nd quarter 2013 results on Thursday, Aug. 8, at 9 a.m. Eastern Time ( 8 a.m. Central Time).
This call is being webcast by NASDAQ OMX and can be accessed at OGE Energy's website at www.oge.com.
The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson Reuters StreetEvents Network. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson Reuters StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com), a password-protected event management site.
About OGE Energy:OGE Energy is the parent company of Oklahoma Gas and Electric Company, a regulated electric utility serving more than 800,000 customers in Oklahoma and western Arkansas. In addition, OGE holds 50 percent of the general partner interest created by the combination of OGE's Enogex LLC midstream subsidiary and the pipeline and field services businesses of Houston-based CenterPoint Energy. SOURCE OGE Energy Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV