Complementary to its Tableau capabilities, Slalom Consulting is nationally recognized for its success in bringing together all of the necessary components to deploy end-to-end, enterprise analytics and data solutions that deliver valuable business insights. These services include strategy and roadmap definition, information management and governance, solution architecture and integration, advanced and predictive analytics, change management and training, and mobile delivery.
About Slalom Consulting
Slalom Consulting brings together business and technology expertise to help companies drive enterprise performance, accelerate innovation, enhance the customer experience, and increase employee productivity. The firm delivers award-winning solutions in areas such as organizational effectiveness, business intelligence, mobility, and cloud through a national network of local offices across 11 North American cities.
Founded in 2001 and based in Seattle, Wash., Slalom has rapidly grown to more than 2,000 consultants. The company has consistently earned recognition as a best place to work by Glassdoor, Consulting magazine, and local organizations. For more information, visit www.slalom.com.About Tableau Software Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA) helps people see and understand data. Tableau helps anyone quickly analyze, visualize and share information. More than 12,000 customer accounts get rapid results with Tableau in the office and on-the-go. And tens of thousands of people use Tableau Public to share data in their blogs and websites. See how Tableau can help you by downloading the free trial at www.tableausoftware.com/trial. Tableau and Tableau Software are trademarks of Tableau Software, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated. SOURCE Slalom Consulting
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV