INDIANAPOLIS, July 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Angie's List, Inc. (Nasdaq:ANGI) the national consumer review service, is continuing its planned strong growth, surpassing 100,000 paid households in Los Angeles at the end of June.
The Los Angeles market, which Angie's List launched in 2005, is the company's third largest membership base. Angie's List ended the second quarter of 2013 on June 30 with 2,162,601 million paid households.
Angie's List passed the 100,000 paid-households milestone in Washington DC in January 2013 and New York City in September 2012."We're very pleased to cross this milestone once again," said Angie's List founder Angie Hicks. Angie's List helps consumers find the best local service providers in more than 200 cities in the U.S. and Canada using a highly reliable, subscription, business model that lets members learn about how companies perform based on the prior experiences of their neighbors. Angie's List helps consumers have happy transactions with local service professionals in more than 720 categories of service, ranging from home improvement to health care. More than 2 million subscribers across the U.S. share their consumer experiences and use Angie's List to gain unlimited access to local ratings, exclusive discounts, the Angie's List magazine, the Angie's List complaint resolution service and information about how to make the most of their home improvement projects.
CONTACT: Tom Ward Investor Relations 317-808-4527 firstname.lastname@example.org Cheryl Reed Public Relations 317-396-9134 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV