NEW ORLEANS, July 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Domino's Pizza is looking to hire over 150 new employees across more than 40 stores in the New Orleans area. All of the new positions offered are for delivery drivers and assistant managers.
"As a proud part of the New Orleans community for the past 32 years, we are dedicated to the area and excited to offer terrific opportunities to join our team and be a part of our local business," said Glenn Mueller, New Orleans Domino's Pizza franchise owner and president of RPM Pizza. "The resiliency and growth of the community, along with the success of Domino's, allows us to keep busy so we can continue to do what we do best: make great pizzas, deliver them with exceptional service and continue to be the first to open, last to close!"
The continued success of Domino's Pizza across the nation, and specifically the growth and success of its 48 stores locally owned and operated by RPM Pizza in the Greater New Orleans Region, has increased the need for additional support from enthusiastic employees focused on providing the best customer experience possible."As we approach storm season, we are reminded of the many people who had to leave New Orleans and, in some cases, their jobs at Domino's," said Mueller. "Thankfully, many residents are returning back where they belong – and we are ready for them to be a part of our team." Domino's is in the midst of a national campaign promoting the unique opportunity an entry-level position at its stores may offer, with more than 90 percent of current Domino's Pizza franchisees in the U.S. starting as delivery drivers or pizza makers at the store level.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV