- Each shareholder received one transferable right (the “Right”) for each common share held on the record date (June 17, 2013).
- Three Rights plus $9.00 (the “Subscription Price”) is required to purchase one additional common share (the “Primary Subscription”). The purchase price is payable in cash.
- Record date shareholders who fully exercise their Primary Subscription Rights are eligible for an over-subscription privilege entitling these shareholders to subscribe, subject to certain limitations and a pro-rata allotment, for any additional common shares not purchased pursuant to the Primary Subscription. Rights acquired in the secondary market may not participate in the over-subscription privilege.
- Rights may be traded on the NYSE under the symbol “GRX RT”.
Gabelli Healthcare & WellnessRx Trust Rights Offering Expires July 17, 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.