BankUnited announced the promotion of Cristina Di Mauro to executive vice president in charge of commercial lending for all of Florida, and global trade services.
Di Mauro joined BankUnited in 2009 as senior vice president; she has worked in the banking industry for 13 years. In her new role, she oversees commercial lending, corporate banking and syndications throughout Florida. Di Mauro also manages the international department, which provides trade-related services for all areas of the bank.
An active member of the community, Di Mauro is involved with the Beacon Council, Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce, Carrollton Finance Accounting and Banking Alumni group, and St. Theresa School.
Di Mauro earned a bachelor’s degree in finance from Florida International University. She resides in Coral Gables.DiMauro’s office is located at 7765 NW 148 th Street, Miami Lakes, (305) 569-2055. About BankUnited, N.A. BankUnited, N.A., a national bank and wholly-owned subsidiary of BankUnited, Inc. (NYSE: BKU), is headquartered in Miami Lakes, Florida with $12.6 billion of assets, 97 branches in 15 Florida counties, two branches in the New York metropolitan area, and 1,459 professionals as of March 31, 2013. Ranked 10 th on Forbes Magazine’s list of “Best Banks in America 2012,” and one of the largest independent depository institutions headquartered in Florida by assets, BankUnited provides a wide range of commercial and consumer banking services. The company recently opened two additional branches in New York, bringing the New York total to four branches. For additional information, call (877) 779-2265 or visit www.BankUnited.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV