1. As of noon trading, Qualcomm ( QCOM) is down $0.88 (-1.4%) to $60.07 on average volume. Thus far, 8.7 million shares of Qualcomm exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $59.91-$60.94 after having opened the day at $60.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.95. QUALCOMM Incorporated designs, develops, manufactures, and markets digital telecommunications products and services. It operates in four segments: QCT, QTL, QWI, and QSI. Qualcomm has a market cap of $105.2 billion and is part of the telecommunications industry. Shares are down 1.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 26 analysts that rate Qualcomm a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Qualcomm as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, impressive record of earnings per share growth and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Qualcomm Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the technology sector could consider Technology Select Sector SPDR ( XLK) while those bearish on the technology sector could consider ProShares Ultra Short Technology ( REW).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts